Pages

Sunday 18 August 2013

Converse as dancing shoes


My obsession with Converse All Stars has no bounds. If only I could waltz in them and still look poised and elegant. Sigh. As it is, I spend so much time looking up new pictures on pinterest and tumbler, it's insane. So as a tribute to that obsession, I've put up a few pictures that are slightly dance related.

I especially love the ballet pics. Those are always quite pretty










Dancing through our guests

ballet converse


Converse and Tutu, Part Two | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

keepdreaming

4 comments:

  1. Nice pics! I love Converse too - maybe we must organise a photo shoot one day at ballroom wearing our Converses :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) We should! That would be so much fun :D

      Delete
  2. check out the new cool range of convese shoes on cloggs and get upto 20% off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures.Dancing in converse shoes...awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Post a comment